Is there something forming between us or is this just wishful thinking?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

meggyBug86
    Participant
    November 26, 2017 at 6:44 pm #157377

A close friend I known 9 years I contacted recently after loosing touch, I usually don’t do FWB but going through stress and decided to contact him, we use to hang out almost daily but we did sleep together twice but never talked about it. I made my intentions clear from beginning that I wanted “fun” he was surprised, he lives 5 hours away he wanted to come down immediately I told him not yet cause life was crazy. Starting from then on he started texting every day from 8am till past midnight he always text first takes 3-15 min to reply usually. This has been everyday for 3 months. I did tell him I use to like him he said I should have told him. We talked about sex first week but now we just talk about life not sex at all. I’m confused now cause I started liking him. Do guys text friends or FWB this much? Am I reading into things? If he wanted more wouldn’t he still flirt? we never texted like this before, he coming down soon. I don’t mind mind being just friends but just wondering

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by  meggyBug86.

meggyBug86
    Participant
    November 26, 2017 at 6:48 pm #157378

Oops how do you move or delete post, I posted in wrong forum section (edit: figured it out )

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  meggyBug86.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  meggyBug86.

meggyBug86
    Participant
    November 27, 2017 at 9:01 am #157394

I dont like that kind of Set UP, dont agree in that kind of situation you should give some respect of yourself.. Find someone who values you and love you.

Please no judgements, I’m just out of a 6 year long relationship that ended several months ago, I really am not sure ready to find someone that I can seriously date

meggyBug86
    Participant
    November 27, 2017 at 9:02 am #157396

Please no judgements I was just in a 6 year long relationship that ended several months ago, I was engaged,I don’t even know if I want or an in anyway ready for any kind of relationship

meggyBug86
    Participant
    November 27, 2017 at 9:05 am #157402

I just was in a 6 year long relationship that just ended in not ready for that

missmaris
    Participant
    November 28, 2017 at 5:51 pm #157670

You both need to talk and clear the air when he comes down next. Be totally honest and tell him exactly how you feel and what you want. That is the best thing for you both that way it removes any confusion and weird feelings. When you jump into friends with benefits it becomes a murky grey area and no one benefits. Its like saying you are great to have sex with but not to commit to. What happens one day when you want it all. Someone always gets hurt.
    I don’t think you should have sex with him again until you have cleared the air.

fireys
    fireys
    Participant
    December 2, 2017 at 7:22 pm #158357

I don’t think it is a good idea to seriously date so soon after a long relationship if you don’t feel completely moved on. Let him know you need more time if he is thinking along those lines.