Is this a lost cause….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this a lost cause….

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 11:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sara72
    Participant
    July 30, 2017 at 3:04 am #143582
    Is this a lost cause….

Separated mum, meets separated guy online who is almost a neighbour. Mt for a drink same night as local and we hit it off, have friends in common, same religion, I know his brother, he feels so right. Afterwards texts to tell me it was awesome to meet me and how I’m lucky he was a gentleman as he wanted to kiss me. Texts every day till our next date at his house…again have amazing in depth conversation about our lives..we kiss but I had already said no sex as I was going away in a couple of days..he understood but kept saying how I hadn’t met the right man yet and that I was totally up his street and he liked my mind and my body. Drove me home in my car as I was too drunk and texts to say how he can’t wait to see me in two weeks when we were going to spend the night together and that this is why I left my marriage. Next day texting and then he ends up saying mtgs cancelled he’ll be home early so I said i could pop over before school pick up. He opens the door and it pretty much

Sara72
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 9:47 am #143584

straight away…we have a very passionate 45 mins but again I had said no sex as going away following day but if felt the most amazing experience for me and really can’t see how he could have not found it at least worth doing again and he even texted after to say he didn’t want me to touch him as he would not have been able to control himself. Forward to now…we never did meet up cos he then got a bit silent..but I texted and he responded then he was going away and when he got back it was late and I was going away for weekend following morning so we postponed but he was chatty. I got back the following week and I saw he had update his online profile. I freaked out and sent him a text saying I can’t believe all the bullshit he said just to get me into bed and that thank goodness I went away. He immediately got back to me saying his daughter had an incident that had taken priority and he should have let me know and that we’d had two great dates he wa going to ask me for a drink etc.

Sara72
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 9:48 am #143586

he is pretty much all over me, very intense and its amazing but again no sex as Im going away. I can’t believe something could feel so good for me and so bad for him. We had arranged to sleep together when I got back. This never happened as he got back late (two weeks later) and I was going away following morning so arranged for following week. But when I got back I noticed he’d updated online profile and sent him a terrible freak out text although didn’t specifically mention that..he replied straight away with a story about an incident with daughter taking priority the previous week which is why he’d been a bit preoccupied and we’d had two great dates he hadn’t intended on leaving it like that was going to ask again but it seems thats not happening. I apologised but said you can understand why Im upset and we texted all day with him then saying he would text later but then he did to say he hadn’t forgotten been in mts speak tomorrow. Then he never texted so the following weekend I

RoxieSpice
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 10:57 am #143671

This site is terrible..I signed up about two weeks ago and within the first 2 days I had over 25 scammers.
    I didn’t get scammed; however, the people running this site has not taken the time to notice the profiles are basically the same.
    (1) pic, their wife died and (1) child. They all read the same, like they are reading from a script. SHAMEFUL!!!