Is this considered date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this considered date?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:31 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lovememore
    Participant
    December 27, 2015 at 4:38 pm #90556
    Is this considered date?

Recently, my crush from out of state messaged me and said that he wanted to make a plan to meet while he is in the same town as me.
    Is this Date or Hanging out as friends? We are meeting on a weekend and he was my mentor previously. What do you guys think is considered a date or hanging out as friends?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  lovememore.

Relationup
    Participant
    December 28, 2015 at 9:15 am #90572

I wouldn’t jump into conclusion. Is he meeting you for dinner on a weekend of is it a casual lunch/coffee? If you are not sure, I would go into it as friends without setting yourself up for disappointment. It sounds like there is a mutual interest so look your best and see!

wyin79
    Participant
    December 28, 2015 at 9:16 am #90587

May be. It’s up on what he see it as, but why so serious, Lol. Consider it as a date…

lawero
    Participant
    December 28, 2015 at 1:45 pm #90617

Hmm. Tricky one. Maybe just go with the flow and flirt. If the opportunity for intimacy arises – see how the moment takes you. Good luck!