Is this crazy?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this crazy?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2018 at 12:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anonymousgirl1000
    Participant
    February 14, 2018 at 1:27 pm #165577
    Is this crazy?

I’m 19 and I’ve been talking to a man who’s 26. Our relationship is pretty casual. We talk regularly, but not for long periods of time. He’s a really nice guy. The only problem is that he lives in Europe, so I’ve never met him in person. We have mutual friends, but even they don’t know much about him. I’m going to Europe this summer, so I thought that I should maybe add a few more days and visit him. I’m conflicted because I don’t know much about him or even HOW much he likes me. I just don’t want to waste my time and money on that. Sure I could go just for the experience, without any expectations, but in the back of my mind, I’ll know why I’m actually there. At the same time, I feel that if I don’t go, I’ll always “that girl on the other side of the world,” so seeing him is the only way we’ll find out if anything’s there. So maybe I should take a risk? Should I really chase a man on the other side of the world?

j02172018
    Participant
    February 16, 2018 at 10:59 pm #165795

take the risk and meet up with him don’t be that girl on the other side of the world 😀

j02172018
    Participant
    February 16, 2018 at 10:59 pm #165796

and tell me how it all goes…

ordinarycontact
    Participant
    February 19, 2018 at 7:46 pm #165949

I wouldn’t really consider it chasing him halfway across the world if you’re going to be there anyway. Make the most out of your trip and have some fun. It’s all about new experiences when you’re going on a long trip.

Participant
    February 20, 2018 at 5:41 pm #166055

You never know what will happen so yes

babiblu
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 8:55 am #166019

Meet with him, but try to get to know him better …. video chat with him, talk more with him, just to find out if he’s worthy of your time and money lol

funnyworld2086
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 2:39 pm #166141

Girl, this is not love. Dont waste money. You will know when love comes. At that point, there will be no doubt or questions. You wont come here to post.