Is this girl crazy?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this girl crazy?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

rampaige
    Participant
    November 9, 2014 at 12:07 pm #67276
    Is this girl crazy?

I wanna keep thing short and to the point. About her:

-Talked to her for about 3 weeks now
    -Have slept together
    -She is great to hang out with in person
    -She really wants a relationship, and I said that I would be interested too but wanted to see how things go

Why I think she’s crazy:
    -Another girl that kinda knew her told me she was crazy, but they don’t really know each other.

Main reason:
    -She texts me all the time and will be like “So you wouldn’t hang out with this girl unless she was special”…Then I dont respond and ill get a message like “So you think I am special”…And it happens a few times a day just worded differently. And even when we hang out sometimes she does it and asks me if I think she’s special and always seems to seek my approval. Its starting to get annoying but shes one of the first girls I really talked to and don’t know if I am not used to this.

Not sure what to do, because she is really into me and I just dont want to get in too deep to fast

zoali
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 1:23 am #67307

As a female I am TEMPTED to do this kind of thing all the time. Key word here is tempted. She sounds like she needs a lot of attention and I would say yes she is probably crazy beyond an acceptable extent. I would ease out of that relationship before she becomes a stage 5 clinger.

certifiedgirlgeek
    certifiedgirlgeek
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 6:36 pm #67404

Zoali is right! Girls go crazy when in lust/crush. I wish every woman in the world could read this post. You are being straightforward and honest. It sounds like you’re open to a relationship, but she’s fallen into the trap that every girl has fallen into at least once: having sex before exclusivity, getting emotionally attached then expecting a man to honor a commitment you guys had a long heartfelt discussion about over PSL IN HER HEAD! It sounds like you are on the edge of doing what most men do: disappear.
    Read your last line. That’s what you need to tell her, then elaborate by telling her she is just overwhelming and smothering you with the contact/texts. If she is cool, she will back off. If she is crazy, ie: immature, she will show her true colors and you can kindly break it off.

BYE FELICIA!

adrwprtr88
    adrwprtr88
    Participant
    November 10, 2014 at 8:29 pm #67409

Zoali is right.

pinktupee
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 1:53 am #67417

You can’t think someone is crazy because someone else said it. Lots of people probably think I’m crazy because my ex who beat me told them I was so they would believe things I said.

lovellia719
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 7:09 pm #67499

I agree with her acting a little too possessive. It’s nice to care about someone, but it’s nice to allow them their space at the same time. If it’s making you feel uneasy, you should ease your way out of the relationship.

carlb
    Participant
    November 11, 2014 at 7:15 pm #67502

Maybe just really into you

salparadise123
    Participant
    November 21, 2014 at 12:32 pm #67892

Yes, she is really into you – too into you. I would run.

cal-one
    Participant
    November 21, 2014 at 1:54 pm #67900

I think you should be straight foward and tell her what bothers you about her. nd maybe she’ll back off a bit. Don’t run away and say nothing, she might hate you for it and turn into a stalker.

HelpThisWoman
    Participant
    November 22, 2014 at 6:06 am #67954
    Reply To: Is this girl crazy?

No one can tell you what you should do or if she’s crazy or not without knowing both of you well. The only way to know if to ask what your heart thinks of her. Do you like her and want to see her? If you don’t look forward to seeing her – it doesn’t matter if she’s crazy or not, you don’t like her enough.