Is this girl even interested in me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

yeezus
    Participant
    September 3, 2014 at 10:31 pm #60672

Prepare for a long story!
    I’m 16 She’s 15.
    We havent talked yet.
    I have a crush on her, we had class together until i got changed, and this is probably the most awkward girl i have tried to talk to. My Bestfriend dates her friend, and let’s call him Freddie, Freddie is always rubbinb in my face how she smiles at him. The girl i like, lets call her Sam. Sam told Freddie’s girlfriend that i was cute.
    She doesnt know that i know she called me cute.
    The struggle is where she doesnt even look at me when i come her way and when i asked for her number, she just took my phone and gave it to me without saying a word.

Freddie tells me everyday at lunch how she talks to him and laughs, etc..
    Which is making me feel bad lol.
    I havent texted her yet because i accidently broke my phone the day after i got her number.
    My friend gave me her tumblr, will she think im a stalker if i pm her on tumblr asking her for her number again and telling her how i broke my phone?
    Please help!

yeezus
    Participant
    September 3, 2014 at 10:42 pm #60673

lala

winel0ve17
    Participant
    September 4, 2014 at 1:25 pm #60682

She’s probably just playing hard to get. Or she’s just incredibly awkward, as you said. Be a man, walk up to her ask her to hang out! Then, depending on how the conversation goes, tell her what happened and ask for her number again so you can get in touch and hang out. Women are not as difficult as men think. We want you to seem interested, we want you to make the first move.