Is this girl interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this girl interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

theguy1991
    Participant
    August 2, 2014 at 1:51 am #58710
    Is this girl interested?

So this girl I went out with for a lunch, movie, luge ride and dinner.

She insisted on going dutch for lunch, I gave in after trying to turn down the offer so as to not let it escalate to an argument. It was a horror movie and she got a little touchy holding my arms on numerous scare scenes where I find it super mild LOL and shes like the only 1 that is getting freaked out in the cinema. She always maintain eye contact with me but I am a bit shy and find it awkward holding eye contact and we both just smile off. I am always the one prompting her question and she answers them though not asking me much.

During the luge ride, she scraped her knee as I suggested a race and she went too fast for her to control. Since then she begin to tease me that it was my fault and how much pain she was in. I didn’t piggyback her back home which after the date she teased over the text too…Sigh I should have done that but I was kinda shy so didn’t really initiate much physical contact with her.

hopeful
    Participant
    August 3, 2014 at 5:44 pm #58741

She’s definitely interested. Teasing is just another form of flirtation. I suggest asking her out again and be more confident! Confidence (not arrogance) is super attractive in men. And next time, give her her darn piggyback ride and throw a few meaningful compliments in there! Good luck.

AwkwardMe
    Participant
    August 3, 2014 at 7:11 pm #58743

Yes, she is. Sometimes girls go dutch so they don’t feel like they’ll owe you anything later, or that you’ll regret spending money later, so don’t worry about that. Next time, if you really want to pay, tell her before hand so that it’s worked out before you get there.

And there’s nothing wrong with being shy and wanting things to go a little slower. She’ll understand if you explain, or if she’s really observant she’ll figure it out herself.

Take her out again! See what happens. ☺

humbleXiang
    humbleXiang
    Participant
    August 3, 2014 at 11:09 pm #58746

She is definitely showing strong signs that she likes you.