Is this girl intrested in me? How do I get her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

idrisboy
    Participant
    December 1, 2015 at 6:12 pm #89219

If we make eye contact shes going to say something negative like” What are you looking at?”. Apparently when she says stuff like this shes joking. She always acts and cold and upset towards other boys. But shes really a nice caring person. She helps me with work and will do anything for me if I ask her (Not everything xD). But when we talk we both maintain eye contact when im talking to this girl in my geometry class she cuts me off. When I was teasing her I said she should of came to class on Monday since she always speaks loud she replied and said that’s none of your business. She also likes to put her feet next to mine while sitting in class. While im thinking she looks at me and says “Why the fuck are you looking at my papers” or “I knew you took my fucking pen”. This girl is so confusing I don’t know if shes treating me like other boys…… And I feel like I have a chance with since I look 1000x better then her boyfriend. Please tell me do i have a chance?

Jason7
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 5:03 am #89231

If she has a boyfriend, I would not waste my time putting to much effort into it….just be friends with her and talk, if she talks back she has some interest in you…down the line , she may break up with her boyfriend and then you may have a chance. Until, then do not let your emotions run wild , you may get hurt bad….like I said just be friends and find if she wants to talk…..if she does not , move on.

Jason7
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 8:30 am #89232

I want to add….even if you look 100X better than her boyfriend, that does not mean she will drop them, some girls think ugly guys are “kinda of cute”.

jajune93
    Participant
    December 2, 2015 at 5:37 pm #89316

If she has a boyfriend you should move on. She probably just thinks you’re a cool dude and wants to be friends.