DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this girl really that insecure and could/should I make a move

Author
    Comments

• derekmoore400
    Participant
    August 17, 2016 at 2:47 pm #108626
    Is this girl really that insecure and could/should I make a move

I know this girl but not too well. As in I talk to her sometimes and sometimes we talk on social media. I really like her but I think she’s way out of my league so I’ve never tried. Her boyfriend and her broke up last winter and I take he did her very wrong although I really don’t know what happened. Anyway, ever since she has posted things about being ugly, fat, afraid nobody will ever fall in love with her, things like that. She’s still single. She’s gorgeous and in great shape. And when I say gorgeous I mean probably one of the best looking girls at our school. Do you think she’s actually that insecure? Does she actually feel that way about herself? Also, do you think I could/should make a move?

ShyGuyJames
    Participant
    August 22, 2016 at 8:49 am #108995

Some girls are really that insecure, though others look for positive attention to boost their own self-esteem. You’ll have to judge it based on how she acts in real life. As soon as you think a girl’s out of your league, you’ve already lost. Act confident if you approach her and you’ll communicate that she’s not out of your league. Good luck and go for it!

anon1504
    anon1504
    Participant
    August 22, 2016 at 7:15 pm #109102

Her confidence sounds pretty hit by what happened between her and her ex. If you act confident around her and treat her similarly to how you write about her, then I’m sure you will be fine. If she’s insecure, don’t come straight out with ‘a move’, play it a bit slower, get to know her better first.