Is This Guy Being Friendly Or Is There Something There?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• lilyvalley
    Participant
    August 13, 2016 at 5:59 pm #108158

His grandma and I live in the same apt complex and her grandson comes there often, the thing is he’s made excuses to text me like did my grandma make it up ok? When he could just call his grandma. He’s asked randomly to send me exam prep material online he’s studying for too. In the beginning I asked to go out and it didn’t work out but we became friends again then he asked me to go eat, I’ve seen him glance in my apt direction when he goes to his grandmas. When I called him out from all the signs knowing he had a gf and I said a guy who has a gf can’t be interested in me and he said he said he wasn’t and that he had a gf he was happy with. One day he was giving me gym advice and said “don’t you have a bf to teach you all this?” and i catch him glancing over and looking a lot? What’s his deal? His parents also look and smile and fidget when they see me.People say friendly but why would he stare and look secretly?? Also, i don’t think the gf relationship is serious cause no photos

lilyvalley
    Participant
    August 13, 2016 at 6:00 pm #108159

together on fb or ig and his relationship status is hidden and they’ve been together for 4 years already. He also doesn’t go to his grandmas when my car isn’t parked and i’m out of town(my roommate tells me)
    grandma isn’t sick or anything. He comes 3x a week to the apts. Can it still happen between us? when we got into the fight I said don’t message me again and i told him he’s the one chasing me. After the fight a year has passed and he saw me outside and looked and smiled at me. We’re both 26 btw
    When he waits for his grandma to open the door( in front of my kitchen window) he fidgets with his phone and tries hard to not look at me but comes out facing me and looking to see if I’m there. His grandma was also worried when I was gone for a month and went out of her way to find out where I was by sending our neighbor to ask my roommate where i was.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    August 13, 2016 at 6:01 pm #108160

Yesterday I sent him an empty email and he texted me 10 min later saying hey I got an email from you with no subject did you need something?. The. We talked like nothing happened. He never deleted my number and he’s changed his phone to an iPhone and still had my phone number.
    0 following