Is This Guy Interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is This Guy Interested?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 14, 2016 at 2:20 am #100392
    Is This Guy Interested?

There’s this guy whose grandma lives in the same apartments as me and he’s ALWAYS around. He has a gf and has said it but previously he’s mentioned going to eat, caught him staring, random texts/excuses to talk to me like can you check if my grandma is home. So are these the signs? We got into a fight then after a while he saw me again and smiled, stares into my eyes….So we got into an argument when I called him out on it and he wouldn’t admit to his interest in me. He still comes around everyday and smiled at me when I needed to back out my car. I feel like he’s scared to text me or talk to me now but comes to his grandma’s EVERYDAY…

Louie97
    Participant
    May 14, 2016 at 12:44 pm #100402

aww. I think he has a thing for you indeed. Those smiles,stares,random excuses to talk to you and mentioning going to eat are CLEAR indications.But at the same time he has a gf so I would be cautious. Cause if he could be sending you these signals while he is in a relationship he would do the same to you, if you guys do decide to get into anything serious if you get where I’m coming from. I wish you all the best nonetheless though

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 14, 2016 at 4:39 pm #100413

Thank you 🙂

Louie97
    Participant
    May 15, 2016 at 12:37 pm #100442

You’re most welcomed 🙂

CourtneyLynn
    CourtneyLynn
    Participant
    May 15, 2016 at 1:30 pm #100444

I agree with Louie, but would like to add that if he stated he has a girlfriend, why are you even worried about him? He seems like a creep to me.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 15, 2016 at 3:04 pm #100450

It’s been a year since then, so why is he still doing what he;s doing

I agree with Louie, but would like to add that if he stated he has a girlfriend, why are you even worried about him? He seems like a creep to me.

Bree B
    Bree B
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 9:03 am #100474

He is only interested in one thing from you. If he told you he had a girlfriend, he is seeing how far he can go with you, after giving you that information, He is not trying to leave his girlfriend. Be wary

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 11:57 am #100505

Bree B but in the past(a year ago), he’s said we’re friends nothing more. I’m a virgin till marriage so that route is closed. But his actions of always coming around looking say he’s interested and my gut tells me he is? IDK

barbs
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 2:41 pm #100513

If he has a girlfriend stay well away

tgirl1
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 2:44 pm #100515
    Reply To: Is This Guy Interested?

Stay away, he’s taken!

Kerry-Ann
    Participant
    May 16, 2016 at 8:13 pm #100562

He does seem to have a thing for you but you should be careful because he was a girlfriend.

JD
    Participant
    May 18, 2016 at 6:50 pm #100751

He does sound a little strange, I honestly think you are probably best to stay clear!

idktbh
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 12:03 am #100835

He is not. Sorry to be blunt otherwise he would show you he is. I do agree with the fact he is probably seeing how far he can go with you knowing he has a gf.

Mr. Beefy
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 4:47 am #100842

Sounds like he likes you. But he scared cause he’s already committed

elmo3334
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 10:44 am #100854

I think he likes you, but his actions are somewhat odd.

1 2