Is this guy interested in me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:36 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    February 5, 2016 at 5:34 pm #93045

I live in the same apartments as his grandma. He comes here everyday. I saw him with his friend in his car and when I got closer I saw him say something to his friend and as I got closer he stared at his phone smiling/ grinning and his friend was staring at me? What does this mean? What do you guys think he was telling his friend. A couple of times he has stared into my eyes about 6 seconds.

laburnum
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 7:34 pm #93073

From just hearing this story I would say he is but its not enough information to say for sure. Try talking to him!

harensarma
    Participant
    February 7, 2016 at 1:15 am #93085

Yes, you have to go closer to him say hi, you’ll come to know from his voice tone if he likes you

kapish pal
    Participant
    February 7, 2016 at 5:24 am #93095

yes you are right

lilyvalley
    Participant
    February 8, 2016 at 9:31 am #93081

When I confronted him and told him he was beating around the bush and making excuse to talk to me, he denied it and said he was happy with his gf. But as you see his actions and words don’t match up. We haven’t talked since that fight but now he’s doing the staring and always coming to the apts so lost

Cupcake Whisperer
    Participant
    February 8, 2016 at 5:35 pm #93191

Hi Lily,

It sounds like your first conversation with this guy did not go so well.
    You have two choices:

1. The next time you see him, be friendly, walk over, say hello and start a conversation on a neutral topic. If you do this, he will know you are receptive to his attention and are willing to start communicating with him again.
    or,
    2. Smile and wave when you see him, and go on about your business. If he is truly interested he will let you know. : )
    Either way, the point is, that there are too many good men out there and your time is valuable. If this guy isn’t interested, find one who is!