DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this guy interested in me?

Author
    Comments

• ch914
    Participant
    October 2, 2016 at 8:10 pm #112957
    Is this guy interested in me?

I met this guy on Tinder. We have been talking for 2 months. A few days ago we finally met in person. I clearly stated that our date should be simple and quick so we did meet up for a cup coffee but the date lasted like 8 hours. Eye contact was good and he asked me if I wanted to go walk around with him afterwards. While having lunch, he did mention how he thought about me when he saw me the first time; he thought I was ‘babe’. We went to Karaoke together. We flirted and kissed.(We have been hugging and kissing plus holding hands the whole time.) He took me to his place later that night but I did not feel comfortable so kinda bailed out. While heading back home he texted me that he did not expect to be this attracted to me and he got all excited while being with me. The next day he texted me saying hi and he was hella sick. He was worried that I might have gotten sick from kissing. That’s it for now. He haven’t asked for a 2nd date. What do you guys think? Would I have a chance?

Df5m
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 12:13 am #112959

I would not do any of that unless I liked you, so I would say that he likely does.

AdamK014
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 9:34 am #113001

Sometimes it’s okay to be the one who initiates a second date. He will probably just wait till he gets better from being sick and then will probably agree to meet up with you again.

lme27
    Participant
    October 4, 2016 at 3:57 pm #113209

Overthinking is a killer and us girls are 100% guilty of it. Maybe give it a few days first and see if he contacts you.

Atomic
    Participant
    October 5, 2016 at 4:11 am #113250

I would totally give it a day or two and then mention a second date. Sounds like you guys were into eachother physically and he even mentioned how the date excited him. Give him some time to remember that excitement and miss it. Then do it again! Only thing I would do differently is don’t go to his place this time. Maybe even have an early date and say you have “plans” in the evening. This will show him you’re busy with your own life, your own interests, and that he is going to have to work for your attention. Total turn on. If he texts you after, wait like 15 mins before you reply. Gotta keep em on his toes or he will get bored.

shmgg2016
    Participant
    October 6, 2016 at 4:52 am #113365

I think it’s ok asking him out. In this day and age it’s ok for the girl to follow up after a good first date.

mindoverthinking
    Participant
    October 7, 2016 at 6:55 am #113498

It’s okay to be the one to ask for the second date!

Anonymous1111
    Participant
    October 7, 2016 at 12:07 pm #113502

Wait for him to text a few days. If he doesn’t, send a quick hello text and the rest kinda goes from there. You can judge based on his responses and if he’s still texting with the same frequency as before the date, I’d say you still have his interest.

SXTCA
    Participant
    October 7, 2016 at 10:34 pm #113511
    Reply To: Is this guy interested in me?

It’s highly doubtful that any normal person would flirt and/or kiss someone that they didn’t like. It’s quite likely that he’s into you.

Bobandjim1260
    Participant
    October 8, 2016 at 8:12 pm #113530

Yeah. This guy is into you. Just make sure you’re not overbearing. Guys can be afraid of commitment, so message him in accordance to his schedule. The second time you hang out doesn’t even need to be a date. It can just be chilling together.

Briana
    Participant
    October 8, 2016 at 11:11 pm #113543

Sounds to me that he thinks your not interested anymore because you bailed out. I’d call him up and arrange another get together & take it from there. I hope it goes well!