Is this guys a player…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this guys a player…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lp1212
    Participant
    December 16, 2012 at 1:09 am #18904
    Is this guys a player…

I met him at a club and we lock eyes right away. He came over to approach me and ask what I was drinking and so was my friends. Since I was the DD I say I have water. Later he ask me to dance and invited me and my girlfriend to his VIP table with there’s ton of people there. Most of the time he sat and chill with me and then he ask me for my phone number. We exchange number and he ask me to go on a date the next day. We parted when the club ends. He text me the next day to ask about the date. But I have to work later than I thought and I say I need a rain check. He continue to text me the next feel days calling me babe in every text and miss me in every text ( red flag) for me. But i played along. I was leaving town in the next 3 days and he text me have a good trip early in the morning than he used too. I say thanks and left it simple. We made plan to see each other when I get back.
    At the airport I text him if he was still down for the date. He say sure. I told him I will call him when I arrive back to town. Once I got back I went to return some stuff at the mall and ask him to meet me there. We went to have lunch. I believe the date was a blast but I do see some of these sign..please tell me if its a player sign or so eons genuine into you…I’m also really attracted to him
    Sign:
    – he did text some what a lil often cause his business employees was constantly checking up on him about product order. He did apologize for it.
    – he ask me on a second date.,but to go with him to the night club cause his cousin is visiting from out of town. He want his cousin to have a great time and ask me to bring my friends.. ( i don’t know if that’s a date or to used me to get my friend to come)
    – he show me his family picture from mom, dad, brother, cousin and aunt..
    – he reach out his hand across the booth to get my hand in return.
    – he made a lot of future plan with me, asking me to go see a movie he like that wont be out till 5 months from now.
    – he open the car door for me.
    After we finish lunch and happy hours, I ask him if he want to wrap it up he say no and ask me to go watch a basketball game with him at a sport bar. So we went..
    Now we sitting side by side at the bar and he getting super touchy. Holding my hands a lot more. The bartender even knows him. She self introduce herself to me. He admit he come here a lot. He then ask me to go to Vegas with him this sat cause his friend is having a party there and ask if my gf want to come. I deny, and he say he will pay all expense. I told him I only be comfortable if he get us ur own room. His answer was he will try. So I told him until our get the room we talk more. He say he will let me know by tomorrow. Then he ask me when I’m going to let him have a kiss..( don’t get me wrong we had a lot to drink by now) but I’m still straight. I told him that sorry I don’t kiss on a first date. He say he can respect that, he say can he get a peck on the cheek. So I say I can do that..he smiles..and continue to hold my hand throughout. I ended the date because I needed l get my dog at day care before they closed. He drove me to my car, we held hands and I got out and hug him and say when are we seeing each other again. He say maybe sun if Vegas does not fall thru. But he did say please let me know by tomorrow if you guys want to go..
    20 mins later I get a text..I miss you already..I love hanging out with you. I just text back I have a nice time too.
    Next day he text me and said..did I forget about him. I brush the answer by asking something else. I ask him if he was still serious about Vegas.. He text back..I am but I’m busy t work. I text back and said my gf respond so call me later tonight and we talk about it.. I don’t even heard from him all night n not till the next day( the day we suppose to go) . So I text him saying is everything going okay with work. His answer was vague..I just text back and said I know we made plan, but I will take a rain check since you are overwhelm with work.. I thought he will answer something borderline to our plan we made. But instead he text and said…miss you
    He always constantly say he miss me before our 1st date and after our 1st date.. So you guys think he sincere or a playa?

carlycatz
    carlycatz
    Participant
    December 17, 2012 at 3:12 pm #18938

It’s obvious he’s trying to get you close to him in an intimate way, but you’re not trying to move so fast. Tell him to slow things down. You should have immediately said no to Vegas, he’s obviously a stranger-don’t go on big trips even if there are two rooms!

Also I think you don’t have to try and figure him out so much. Just put yourself first and remind yourself what you want when you see him. Don’t let his lovey texts steer you the wrong way, stay focused. If you feel uncomfortable-leave. Don’t put yourself in a difficult situation just because he “seems” like a nice guy.

Try to be his friend first and if you want it to grow into a relationship, it will, naturally.

sammiejones
    sammiejones
    Participant
    December 18, 2012 at 10:24 am #18981

I agree with ^^ seems like he’s pushing you into something and I would honestly say it’s just to get in bed with you!!

Don’t worry so much about his plans unless they just involve YOU. He has his own life that you’re just now getting to know (he’s still a STRANGER) Annnndddd it doesn’t seem like he wants to know your personality much, you didn’t specify but does he ask you questions to get to know you better or does he just want to hold your hand and kiss you all the time?????? I’m curious about what kinds of conversations you’re having with him.