Is this over?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Is this over?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tmoney1987
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 1:12 pm #120305
    Is this over?

I’ve been dating this girl for 2 months, she gone back home for 2 weeks during thanksgiving so I was only got to take her to 7 dates.
    Ever since thanksgiving she has been texting me less (we usually send each other good morning/good night texts and 1-2 texts thought out the day) She get really busy at work and mentioned that she is a bad and slow at texting which I should call her instead
    After thanksgiving she has been bad at texting me back and took longer to respond to my text messages. I can’t tell if something has changed, but when we hang out, it’s always the best time, and I can tell we are getting closer as we kissed more and she is opening up to me more.
    Last Friday was our last date, I took her to my company’s christmas party, we both got drunk and went back to my place and had sex for the 1st time. We got brunch the next day, everything went super well and we agreed to see each other thursday
    (continue with comments)

tmoney1987
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 1:13 pm #120306

She called me on tuesday and said she forgot she was suppose to hang out with her friend that she hasn’t seen for a while on thurs and we should aim for friday but it might be tough because she has a HH party to goto but we would figure it out
    she texted me yesterday and said:
    “Hey! I am sorry but i really don’t think I can do dinner this week : (”
    I waited a few hours and called her before leaving work, she didn’t pick up so I left her a text
    “Hey! Sorry to hear that. No pressure, still wanna see you, if you wanna do something that’s not dinner. Let me know”
    She hasn’t called me back or texted me back. Not sure what to do here…

Ankat
    Participant
    December 18, 2016 at 9:38 pm #120508

Woman’s perspective: “if you wanna do something that’s not dinner” sounds like “I’d rather just get laid than take you out” especially since you two just had drunk sex. If you really want to find out if she’s still interested after that, call her early next week. If she picks up, ask her out for Friday with a specific plan, something related to a common interest (if you both like seafood or comedy or whatever.) If she says she’s busy, you can ask if there’s an evening that would work better for her. If she says no, wish her the best, move on, and next time wait until you’re both sober to get it on for the first time.