Is truly web dating any worthwhile

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AdaWild
    AdaWild
    Participant
    June 23, 2016 at 12:31 am #103913

Gday, I had been really trying on-line dating for a while , together with a small number of or very little outcome, I got hanged out with quite a few gentlemen, even though I really come to feel like I have not yet been allowed to find the one, I’m just hardly certain if this may have to do with myself or these guys, or if perhaps I’m basically picking the wrong ones.

Could anyone give me some advice pleae?

Username_Alaska
    Username_Alaska
    Participant
    June 26, 2016 at 9:20 am #104094

Hi there, Im also new here and I also dont how to do online dating… although same as you i am hoping to find someone to have a conversation…

orangepancake
    Participant
    June 26, 2016 at 5:14 pm #104102

Hello, I’ve done it recently and met the most wonderful person ever, so I would definitely recommend it. Just be careful though and make sure that people know where you’re going when you meet up with anyone.

As for sites, aim for one that tests your personality and finds a match based on that. The more questions they ask, the better, I’ve found. I’d probably avoid sites where it’s just pictures of people and not much real information about them.

cubfanforlife2007
    Participant
    June 27, 2016 at 3:26 pm #104137

I met my wife in a Yahoo Chatroom. So yes.