Issues with intimacy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Issues with intimacy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

actuallyBiz
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 1:44 am #91991
    Issues with intimacy

I have been dating a guy for about 6 weeks. Things moved pretty quickly, and we are now exclusive. He is great, has a good job, very nice, caring, considerate, has hobbies, we have fun hanging out together, but he is very affectionate. I have a hard time reciprocating affection and I have a low sex drive-before I even met him. The thing is; I don’t find him all that attractive, and since dating him, he has put on weight. I feel like I am being superficial and I keep thinking the attraction will grow. Should I wait longer? I don’t want to lead him on…

askinggirl123
    Participant
    January 23, 2016 at 7:36 pm #92020

Chemistry either is there or it isn’t. Regardless of what he looks like you can still have that spark and it can’t be forced. If you don’t feel it in the beginning there is a chance you never will.

fitnesscrz
    Participant
    January 31, 2016 at 11:11 am #92495

It will only get worse and so let it go, you won’t grow to love him, you will feel you do, but it will fade.

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 7:23 pm #92590

Nobody is making you go out with him. Why are you with someone who you do not find attractive? Find someone who you find attractive.

CaboWabo9
    Participant
    February 5, 2016 at 3:39 pm #93035

If there is no connection, no use keeping things going. Will regret it later

karen18
    Participant
    February 5, 2016 at 4:15 pm #93041

I agree, don’t keep things going if you are not attracted. sometimes a little discomfort from being honest from the start can save a whole lot of heart ache in the end.