It seems like he might be interested, more now

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sandraleus
    Participant
    April 25, 2016 at 7:07 pm #98745

We met when he was just out to travel and I really serious about my career (I made career changes later and was probably the oldest person there; he was 1-2 years younger). We went from sibling/friendship to bit of feelings. He left the program early and has travelled to another place. However, before he left, I saw him one more time. During the time he would “like” certain fb posts and I just know because I stalked up the group.
    Its been a few months. It seems he might be paying attention to me more now. Trouble is I did message him but I think it went in his junk mail because it says he hasn’t read it. I did not befriend most people there because 1) age differences and 2) I really was in the program for scholastic NOT fun pursuits. Program could go both ways. I think he might care and it would be a good idea to befriend the peers on facebook….but if I’m wrong and he doesn’t care, well then, I don’t want to annoy him by suddenly being all over and around his facebook.

sandraleus
    Participant
    April 25, 2016 at 7:14 pm #98746

I should add, when I saw him one last time it was by accident because he coincidentally showed up in the area while there was a meeting which he may or may have not known about that it was happening for our group.

james
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 10:34 am #98792

From the description he is more interested now, and you should go for it!!!!!

Galm 1
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 8:33 pm #98995

i dunno