It seems there are far more male late bloomers than female late bloomers in the

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

NeedsAReference2365
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 3:19 pm #104532

dating/mating game? it’s something i’ve noticed for a very long time now, the vast majority of people out there who are past their mid-20’s and older, like even reaching 30’s and still single, who have never had a relationship before or still a virgin, it is almost always guys, men. Are men just more vocal about it, advertise their case more than women do? If thats not the case, it doesn’t surprise me that much that it seems men are more at risk than women are at being perpetually single, reaching the description i mentioned and still being single, and the reason why is because guys are still expected to be the initiators. Obviously being shy, quiet, having social-anxiety or social-awkwardness, very introverted, is going to hurt men more than women in this regard, you think i brought up valid points? I’m a guy that is 25, almost 26 and never a girlfriend, i am slightly autistic, have Aspergers, so im sure that could be a factor as to why i am still single and struggle to meet women.

NeedsAReference2365
    Participant
    July 7, 2016 at 12:22 am #104584

i meant to put this in the mens dating forum, not the gay forum