It's clear that he's interested but at the same time is he playing me a bit?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Louie97
    Participant
    December 15, 2015 at 9:18 am #90061

We met via mutual friends and at first we didn’t get along, but after a while I started to get the vibe that they liked me and I started to fall for them as well. So the other day I took a leap of faith and messaged them being motivated by my bestfriend. He replied in a few minutes and was flirting with me asking if I was cooking for them,telling me to find them that I know I wanna find them, saying that I know I wanna be near them etc. But yet still they said that their first impression of me was that I am a very serious person(which is FAR from the truth, I’m a clown). Also, they even said they were gonna message me that very same night, then a few minutes later they said they were gonna message me the previous night but I seem like someone who goes to bed early. Plus they kept questioning everything I texted to them and emojis I chose. E.g I was just teasing them and said “Nevermind son” and they asked “Are you talking down to me?”. So idk. I need help assessing this situation.

lauren52398
    Participant
    December 17, 2015 at 8:27 pm #90238

a little confused. why are you saying “they” and “them”? who are you talking about?

Louie97
    Participant
    December 18, 2015 at 6:25 am #90242

Sorry about that. When I say “them/they” I mean the guy

kaustavsinha
    kaustavsinha
    Participant
    December 18, 2015 at 9:31 am #90249

I personally feel that, you need to trust him! Just give it a serious thought! Maybe, he maybe your prince charming! 🙂

Anonymous
    December 19, 2015 at 7:46 am #90315

Give your relationship time
    so you can sort out what she meant