DATING ADVICE FORUM

It's Complicated Now

Author
    Comments

• BlunderBuss
    Participant
    April 9, 2017 at 11:58 pm #132681
    It's Complicated Now

So, there’s this girl I’ve been going out with for the past month-ish, and I really like her, and I think she really likes me, but…

So in September I matched with her on OKC, and we got to talking. I really liked her, she was really funny, so I asked her out. She said she wanted to get to know me better first. So I said okay. But then other girls came around, and I sorta forgot about her. Then we matched on Tinder in January. But the same thing basically happened. Then I went to ask her out in February. I asked her how she was doing, and she said that a guy she as dating really screwed her up, and she was in a dark place. She stopped answering my messages that night. Then I asked her out in March, and she said yes, and since then we’ve been dating. We haven’t had sex, and she usually has a friend pick her up and drop her off (she doesn’t drive.)
    We’ve been dating long enough now that it’s a little weird that nothing sexual’s really happened, and then today she brought it up…

BlunderBuss
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 12:06 am #132682

Actually, never mind, I don’t feel comfortable talking about this. I know it looks like a cliff hanger or a prank, but just feel like talking about this with other people is wrong. I’m sorry.

tree780
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 2:36 pm #132743

i hear you. just better talk to annoymous onlone