It's Complicated Now

DATING ADVICE FORUM

It's Complicated Now

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BlunderBuss
    Participant
    April 9, 2017 at 11:58 pm #132681
    It's Complicated Now

So, there’s this girl I’ve been going out with for the past month-ish, and I really like her, and I think she really likes me, but…

So in September I matched with her on OKC, and we got to talking. I really liked her, she was really funny, so I asked her out. She said she wanted to get to know me better first. So I said okay. But then other girls came around, and I sorta forgot about her. Then we matched on Tinder in January. But the same thing basically happened. Then I went to ask her out in February. I asked her how she was doing, and she said that a guy she as dating really screwed her up, and she was in a dark place. She stopped answering my messages that night. Then I asked her out in March, and she said yes, and since then we’ve been dating. We haven’t had sex, and she usually has a friend pick her up and drop her off (she doesn’t drive.)
    We’ve been dating long enough now that it’s a little weird that nothing sexual’s really happened, and then today she brought it up…

BlunderBuss
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 12:06 am #132682

Actually, never mind, I don’t feel comfortable talking about this. I know it looks like a cliff hanger or a prank, but just feel like talking about this with other people is wrong. I’m sorry.

tree780
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 2:36 pm #132743

i hear you. just better talk to annoymous onlone