Its kinda weird right now any advice?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IC3D_ZOMBIE
    Participant
    February 21, 2016 at 6:06 pm #94028

So you know one of those things where when you just meet someone you just get a instant crush that happen to me. So i just came and out told her i had a crush on her and i like to get her know her better and well she said she was taken i know i cant do much about that :/ but i still like her and i want to at least be friends. She said right now she just like to stay friends but things are very awkward and im very worried im not keeping my distance or keeping to much distance between us i occasionally talk to her now and then. Im not sure how to act im normally very shy so i most of the time i dont say a word.

Anonymous
    February 24, 2016 at 8:29 am #94220

If she’s taken, the only right thing to do would be to let her go and move on. There’s much else to do here.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 24, 2016 at 2:41 pm #94290

Shyness is something you’ll have to overcome again and again. If she’s taken you should respect that.

Kelscas92
    Kelscas92
    Participant
    February 24, 2016 at 5:52 pm #94349

The one good positive thing you can get out of this is your bravery. Courage is very attractive. However, she now knows that you have some sort of feelings towards and that only explains her awkwardness towards you. She just doesn’t want to pursue things and looks like not she isn’t very comfortable with a friendship either. My friend, I say keep her at the “eye candy” level. Keep your distance. Only short talk. Very little eye contact. Admire her from a distance. Be nice, just not too nice and overall continue to be yourself man.

daringlydating
    Participant
    February 24, 2016 at 7:29 pm #94353

As wonderful as this girl is, you deserve to be with someone who is available and who can be with you back. I would try and remain friends with her, but pursue other options, see where things go from. Just be yourself. Shyness can be as attract as being outgoing, just be comfortable with who you are. I hope it all works out!

Anonymous
    March 5, 2016 at 2:12 am #95026

nice one of yours