It's super complicated, is she being friendly or more????

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 2:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RMX
    Participant
    May 8, 2017 at 10:26 pm #135721

3 years ago, a Colombian coworker 8+ years older than me asked me to go out on her boat. She’s asked a female coworker as well. She asked to go out if I was going out one night to watch the games. I didn’t have anyone to go out with so I didn’t call her. We’ve gone out for lunch a few times and tried to meet up a few times but I was always Busy.
    I leave the company, but before I do she offers me a job in department. I turn it down. 2 years later. I text her to catch up over drinks. She immediately replies yes. That night we chit chat and then she offers me another position in her department. She is now the VP of the department. Then it turns out we both lost our mothers in 2016. We both share and she cries. Hugs goodbye. Follow up text I asked to see her memorial weekend when I’m back in town told her she’s beautiful. Her reply had a great time. Send resume. “Call me later if you want to talk” thx for compliment
    Is she interested in work, me or sharing about our mothers?

missashlaaaay
    Participant
    May 9, 2017 at 12:25 am #135723

I think she is into you. She probably cares about your well being as well and wants to offer you a better job if she can. Plus, you will be closer to her this way. The fact that she isn’t weirded out by the compliment, wants to catch up with you right away, tells you to call her if you want to talk are all good signs that she is into you. I say call her and set up a date if you are into her too. I don’t think you have anything to lose.

RMX
    Participant
    May 9, 2017 at 4:08 am #135733

Thanks for the advice. My other concern is that if I am wrong that it will ruin my chances of landing the job and if I do land the job, it may be weird between us and I’ll go from being friends with the VP of the department to now being awkward with the VP of the department. Seeing how she said to call her directly after she sent the text regarding submitting my resume, what if when she said to call her that it was about the job? Finally, if she is interested, why didn’t she respond to my suggestion for us to get together the first weekend i’m back in town, memorial weekend?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 10, 2017 at 3:18 pm #136014

she likes you i believe.

SkySector
    Participant
    May 24, 2017 at 9:35 pm #137547

yeh good luck