Its to real for him?

Author
    Comments
  • Roddd210
    Roddd210
    Participant
    July 10, 2017 at 6:57 pm #141643
    Its to real for him?

Been seeing this guy since may but known each other longer not friends but had seen each other. We’re both in our 30’s. I’m a full time single mom to 1 him as well, a dad though =) haven’t had sex. I spent the night here last week. Nothing happened he held me I could feel him trembling, kinda weird maybe….idk… So he touched my leg then got up told Me good night and slept on the recliner. In the morning he came to the bed held me it was nice I smiled at him he smile back told me I look beautiful. So once I was leaving he looked upset I guess not with me but himself. What does it mean to you that he said this is too real for me? Got the silent treatment so I’ve been leaving him alone….what to do

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Roddd210 Roddd210.
    Roddd210
    Roddd210
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 12:40 pm #141696

Ummmm help!!!!! Anyone!!!!

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 7:48 pm #141825

I would take it one day at a time, it really seems he likes you and I think you like him. I think he has someone else but he does want you instead and he does not want to cheat which is understandable. Don’t give up but be easy and gentle let him come to you make him want you. I hope it works out for you

Roddd210
    Roddd210
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 9:37 pm #141830

Thanx

DatingTakeTwo
    DatingTakeTwo
    Participant
    July 12, 2017 at 9:48 am #141780

Your situation sounds a tiny bit similar to mine so thanks again for sharing your thoughts. It seems like he’s scared to be in this situation with you for some reason. I’d be curious to hear about his past dating and relationship experiences. Maybe he was hurt in the past and it’s difficult for him to let himself be vulnerable with you because he likes you. I’d ask him when you get the chance to speak with him again about his past relationship(s) and I’d assure him of your feelings for him. Possibly even letting him know it’s okay to take things slow. Something is going on within him so maybe let him know you’re there when he feels comfortable sharing how he feels about the situation. I’d cut to the point and have this conversation with him.

girlwithnoname
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 1:31 pm #142154

Have you spoke to him about how you feel?

bravestone
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 5:02 pm #142231

The best piece of advice I can give is to be honest. In relationships there will sometimes be deceit and that’s okay. In the dating world and with young people, “games” can easily dictate the route of relationships. Sometimes people will test each other and it’s then up to the other party to see how they can play this test back — or “game” if you will. When you’re already in a serious relationship, there should be no more hoops to jump through. Younger people may do this more often just to see how dedicated one is to them — i.e., “challenge” their interest and/or the interest of others for a while.

I suggest you just take it easy and slow as others said. Things do fall in place, but sometimes they take a nudge to fit them perfectly.