DATING ADVICE FORUM

I've been keeping a secret from him

Author
    Comments

• Madisonrose1
    Participant
    August 17, 2016 at 3:31 pm #108629
    I've been keeping a secret from him

I have been keeping a secret from my boyfriend. We have been dating for about a month now. We met at a campground, and when he asked me to be his girlfriend I didn’t think it would become serious, or it would last. He told me he was 13, and I didn’t think he would date someone around 2 years younger, so i told him i was 13 also. I didn’t think i liked him at first, but now im having feelings for him like i never have before. i don’t want to lie to him, so today i texted him and said i needed to tell him something… but quickly said i would tell him in person. I don’t know if i should just say something else, or if i should really tell him. I don’t want him to find out by someone else, but i don’t want to lose him

ilflo
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 8:51 pm #108809

Don’t keep it a secret for too long. Also, don’t say it to him straightforward.
    Ask him to calm down and such first.
    ^_^ it is not a big deal, 2 years difference is fine.

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 12:20 am #108823

Be honest to him. People hate lies. Don’t you?

Itsbizarre
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 3:59 pm #108886

Just tell him the truth, just like what you stated, if he really cares for you, he will understand why you felt you needed to lie in the beginning.

joyce111
    joyce111
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 4:38 pm #108898

Hi
    My name is Miss Joyce Philip 22 years my fathers uncle kill my father and take all his property’s i want to come and stay with and you and start my education where i stop and you can help me transfer this fund in to your bank account 5.5 million U.S. dollars (Five Million Five hundred thousand USD) deposited in the account suspend GHANA by my late Father You can contact me with this Alternative Email joycephilip544@gmail.com

Mister J
    Participant
    August 19, 2016 at 5:37 pm #108930

You should come out to him and I’m sure he’ll understand. Most teens like dating a person whom is a little older than they are. Don’t sweat it at all.

Boagrios
    Participant
    August 23, 2016 at 2:35 am #109117

Be honest always

gumped2010
    Participant
    August 23, 2016 at 3:51 pm #109320

if you really like him do not keep secrets from him if he really likes you he will accept anything you tell him