Just a question to women

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Just a question to women

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MrSSamsung
    MrSSamsung
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 3:47 pm #67734
    Just a question to women

Let me run you through a scenario:

You’re in the break out area at work and you’re talking to a male friend and co-worker, when someone he knows joins your light hearted and non-private convocation. He talks with his friend and tries to join in the convocation. You become aware that he also engages you and looks at you whilst he’s talking, but you give him negative body language and adopt a closed posture (you’re body is positioned facing away from him). What is the most likely reason you just did that, considering he wasn’t rude or impolite in anyway?

Is it likely that you felt he was unattractive and might be taking an interest in you?… and would that always be physically unattractive. Would you ever react that guarded towards a guy you did find ok looking?

The reason I ask is because, whilst it’s not universally how I’m treated, it is often something that happens to me… and I’m trying to understand it (Honest Answers Very Welcome).

owl81
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 11:05 pm #67753

Most body language research would suggest a lack of interest. I would say it could also be a nervous tendency too.

Kava
    Kava
    Participant
    November 20, 2014 at 3:21 pm #67836

I assume some women are non-stop bothered by unwanted male attention, that it becomes unbearable at times. I have had times where my natural friendliness was challenged by men who don’t know how to leave me alone, and whatever vibe you’re giving out may be a factor. I just like being left alone sometimes, especially when talking with a friend.

MrSSamsung
    MrSSamsung
    Participant
    November 23, 2014 at 6:19 am #67979

I’ve talked to her recently and she seems fine now. I guess women are guarded to male trying to get to know them initially sometimes.

scintilla
    Participant
    November 23, 2014 at 9:54 am #67986

i agree … lack of interest