Just for fun tinder date, help?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mselizabeth
    Participant
    October 8, 2015 at 8:11 am #86689

Long story short, I met a guy on tinder with no intention of finding someone serious – just for fun. After a couple weeks of texting, I’ve so far gone to his place two times to try to ‘hook up’. I was so certain in both instances that he would stop contacting me because it was so awkward for us both! But he would text me soon after, hence the arrangement of that second meet up. Anyways, he’s gone overseas for the last 2-3 weeks and I don’t know if I should bother contacting him again with a ‘hey stranger’ kind of text? Although it was awkward, there was an interesting vibe and if anything, I’m naturally an awkward person so who knows, plus he was hot-as-hell lol. Thanks!

Albina
    Participant
    October 8, 2015 at 8:17 pm #86732

You said it was just for fun. Do you still want to do more than hooking up? If it’s not too serious, text him. what do you have to lose anyway. (But don’t listen to me, I am myself stumped by why men do what they do. :D)

Anonymous
    October 19, 2015 at 2:08 pm #87061

text him

albert779
    Participant
    October 20, 2015 at 8:50 pm #87136

Text him and see how he reacts, if he doesnt show any interest at all just forget about it.