Keep him or leave him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Keep him or leave him

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tim1982q
    Participant
    April 12, 2016 at 4:49 am #97509
    Keep him or leave him

I’ve been in a relationship for nearly 4 months. I’ve discovered my bf has been on dating sites and he has been chatting to his ex on a app for the past month. My partner is the one who has engaged in it, not his ex. He has told his ex that he misses him to the point he feels like he’s going insane and he wrote that he is single.

I have recently confronted him about this and has begged me not to go as he wants me and only me. He has even logged in and told his ex goodbye because he lied about not having a boyfriend but he won’t acknowledge to me he did this recently… he says he never texted the ex even though the messages link with current things that have happened and not to mention it shows the dates.

I’ve told him to choose and he has begged me to stay with him but he won’t still confess he was communicating with the ex secretly. What do I do? He also told me two days before I found out that he loves me, which makes all this harder.