Keeping the flare alive

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Keeping the flare alive

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:25 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ipawnu
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 2:43 pm #49345
    Keeping the flare alive

Any texting tips to keep the “flare” alive for a week before our first date? We met a week ago, I have been texting her this week and I am coming up next week for a family thing and we are going to go on a date. We have been texting less and less through the week. I want to keep talking to her but don’t want to seem to desperate. I can’t just not talk to her for the entire week, so any tips on what and how often I should be texting her during the week?

background:
    I am a freshman in college, she is a senior in high school. She texted me first he the first 2 days in the mourning, and we texted on and off all day. Since then, things I have sorta died down only texted her for like 10minutes yesterday. Trying to keep the flare alive for another week.

indychris42
    Participant
    March 16, 2014 at 6:42 pm #49347

Be open and ask her. Try to be funny in your text to keep her wanting more attention.

lostinlove
    Participant
    March 17, 2014 at 5:10 pm #49392

i am in the same boat! except i am a junior in college and she is gradutaed from college! she just turned 23 and is now divorced- they were only married since november. i need your type of advice brother!

lostboy289
    Participant
    March 22, 2014 at 8:40 pm #49651

Id say don’t ask her. Keep the flare alive naturally. You cant try and force it. Start up a conversation and see if she is receptive.