Keeps me on my toes and more so

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Toaofjk123
    Participant
    February 4, 2017 at 7:52 pm #125733

I know this girl and we’re great friends. For so long I’ve wanted our relationship to become more. She’s known that (often forgets tho). We agreed after she broke up with her ex that we wouldn’t have sex. Later on we had a sleep over and we spent over 5 days together. We ended up having sex, first time unprotected for her. Which I really special about for her trusting me that much. Later I asked her why she let me and her response was because I know u would do me dirty like that and I trust u alot. We held hands and such in public as well. She let me call her all these little pet names and told me she liked when I did. We would hang out when we could. I got her little gifts, chocolate, and wrote her poems and eventually I popped the gf/bf question to her. Again, she shot me down. I begged for to at least think it over. She admits we get along great, she has a blast with me, everytime we’re together and so much more. She still lets me be flirty with her physically and such.

Toaofjk123
    Participant
    February 4, 2017 at 8:04 pm #125734

I even ask her why is it OK for me to do those things to u, but not other guys and she always answers the same – “cause I trust u, it u, I feel comfortable with u”. Eventually she finally got back to me about the bf/gf after a few weeks with her usual answer. Her only reason she said was cause she didn’t feel romantic feelings for me. She even thought we were dating when I thought we were just hanging out. I asked her to reconsider or at least try cause romance doesn’t happen over night, however she again refused. Eventually we settled on FWB with exclusively unprotected with each other. Three days later she days to change that saying we can’t do it like that anymore cause she got scared I got her pregnant….Two months later. Again, I submitted to her will about it however I did try and there are other ways just as good and being that I take seizure Rx that mess with sperm, she doesn’t need to worry., No effect tho. Recently I asked if we could hang out and she said maybe Friday,

F1end
    F1end
    Participant
    February 5, 2017 at 2:25 pm #125751

Ease up. You’re being really anxious, when you should just be enjoying it for what it is.

Get some other girls on the side, play some Playstation, go out drinking with your friends.

Basically, you need to chill out 🙂

Toaofjk123
    Participant
    February 6, 2017 at 8:53 am #125736

Jk

Toaofjk123
    Participant
    February 6, 2017 at 8:53 am #125735

probably Saturday. Well I hear back from her Friday about how she spend the whole day hang out with a friend. We can’t hang out Saturday either. I’ve wanted this girl for almost two years. Idk wat to do, but I know I want her and to win her heart.

MrClueless
    MrClueless
    Participant
    February 6, 2017 at 9:28 am #125779

I’ve been through things like this. Seems she likes you man but isn’t completely sure about things yet. I find the best thing to do in these situations is to try to find a way to calm yourself down because seeming too attached or desperate drives off girls (trust me i know). I’ve never been able to follow this advice but its definitely the way to go. Having a side girl/option would get you in the right mindset here.

Sue315
    Sue315
    Participant
    February 6, 2017 at 1:30 pm #125831

Move on!!! And STOP the unprotected sex unless you want to have this kind of baggage for life!!!

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    February 7, 2017 at 12:07 pm #125957

the classic male/female struggle. guy likes girl. girl likes guy “but not that way”. guy figures if he just keeps at it someday she’ll change her mind. girls never change their mind after they decide you are nOT the one (and you are NOT the one).

you need to let this one go. she is never going to change her mind and she’s told you that many times. unfortunately theere is nothing you can do to change that. stop acting, and being, like a bf to her. she’s going thru rebound from her break-up so this serves a PURPOSE and NEED for her – not a relatinoship.

in other words she’s using you. an dultimately that’s going to stop and hurt you even though you’re “getting somethign out of it” and living your fantasy temporarily.

if you continue.. fine. just know its just temporary and fantasy and not real.
    if you can’t do that – discontinue asap and take time off before going back to friends (as in NO CONTACT with her for a while).