Kind of a unique person/experience

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CourtneyLynn
    CourtneyLynn
    Participant
    May 15, 2016 at 1:41 pm #100448

So, I will make this a “tl;dr” post. Basically, I met a guy online, (he reached out to me). We talked on the phone, through the dating app, and through text then went out. We were both really nervous and the food was terrible, but both had a great time with each other. At the end of the date, he said he wanted to take me out and show me real food. No specific date was set because he was going to be busy at work tat next weekend. We have talked through text and reaffirmed he had a great time and liked me.

I would bring up little clues like “can’t wait to see you again”, but he never followed up with a specific date.

The hard part for me is that I am an author and have a “semi-public” life. He Googled me (told me about it) and knows everything about me. (I wrote an autobiography.) I guess I am confused because he “knows me”, but doesn’t. He keeps texting me, but has not mentioned a 2nd date specifically.

Am I just overthinking things or is he just not that into me?