Kiss or no kiss?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Kiss or no kiss?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

theonlyone1996
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 10:55 am #117936
    Kiss or no kiss?

Hi everyone!
    Back in June I met a super sweet girl at a party. At the time I was 19 and she was 16. She had just finished a music 10th grade (I live in Denmark) and I had just finished high school. The funny thing is that I actually went to the same 10th grade so we have that in common. Anyways, we wrote a lot on Messenger and I asked if we could meet up but all she said was “you’re a really sweet guy, I just think you feel differently about me than I do with you”. We then broke off the connection for a month. Then we started writing again but broke off the connection again for another month. A week after her birthday we met at a party where we tried to find each other for hours. In the end we met and I looked after her, holding her hand and making sure she got some water.

theonlyone1996
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 10:56 am #117937

She then asked if I wanted to start a band. We did and after picking her up and driving into the city, she started holding my hand as we walked to the music room. This has happened a few times now and last Friday, I went to see her in a musical. After the show, while I was talking to some of my friends, she approached me, hugged me and she then put her head on my shoulder, in front of my friends. On Sunday we have a coffee-date. Am I completely off the track when I say/think that she likes me, and should I just go all-in and kiss her?
    Any advice appreciated! Sorry it turned out so long but I still legt out many details!

Thanks!!!

Anonymous
    November 20, 2016 at 12:37 pm #117945

“If you’ve in fact similar as soon as someone as well as insinuation to a date, and no kiss is forthcoming, it doesn’t necessarily try the person isn’t keen in you,” says Pepper …