Kiss or no kiss?

Author
    Comments

• theonlyone1996
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 10:55 am #117936
    Kiss or no kiss?

Hi everyone!
    Back in June I met a super sweet girl at a party. At the time I was 19 and she was 16. She had just finished a music 10th grade (I live in Denmark) and I had just finished high school. The funny thing is that I actually went to the same 10th grade so we have that in common. Anyways, we wrote a lot on Messenger and I asked if we could meet up but all she said was “you’re a really sweet guy, I just think you feel differently about me than I do with you”. We then broke off the connection for a month. Then we started writing again but broke off the connection again for another month. A week after her birthday we met at a party where we tried to find each other for hours. In the end we met and I looked after her, holding her hand and making sure she got some water.

theonlyone1996
    Participant
    November 20, 2016 at 10:56 am #117937

She then asked if I wanted to start a band. We did and after picking her up and driving into the city, she started holding my hand as we walked to the music room. This has happened a few times now and last Friday, I went to see her in a musical. After the show, while I was talking to some of my friends, she approached me, hugged me and she then put her head on my shoulder, in front of my friends. On Sunday we have a coffee-date. Am I completely off the track when I say/think that she likes me, and should I just go all-in and kiss her?
    Any advice appreciated! Sorry it turned out so long but I still legt out many details!

Thanks!!!

Anonymous
    November 20, 2016 at 12:37 pm #117945

“If you’ve in fact similar as soon as someone as well as insinuation to a date, and no kiss is forthcoming, it doesn’t necessarily try the person isn’t keen in you,” says Pepper …