Kissing after just meeting

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dirtyjersey
    Participant
    January 12, 2016 at 8:52 pm #91465

I was with an old friend. We went bowling with him, his girlfriend, her friend and myself. He was sneaking a few extra drinks in between getting pitchers and got hammered half way though the night. I had chatted up the other girl but we had to take him home. His girlfriend goes to bed to watch him, offering for both of us to stay in guest rooms. The girl and I agree the nights young and go to the corner bar. She talks about her exes, needing passion in the bedroom… I compliment her, she jokes about her gym routine and demands I feel her muscles. Then she says she “was asked to be good” by my friends girlfriend.. Kind of weird. Last call comes, we go to the house. Akward pause between her texting and just looking at me, were both tipsy and alone and I go for a kiss that she holds for a while. Then she says “I really need to respect my friends wishes”. I kind of just back of and sit on the couch. I ask her if I made her unfindable, she pauses by the door, says no then leaves awardly?

dirtyjersey
    Participant
    January 12, 2016 at 8:57 pm #91466

I’ll add i found out from my friend the next day she was actually told not to hook up with me because she had some issue trying to get a one night stand out of some other guy we all know a while ago which he was uncomfortable with… Nothing to do with me or my liking her.

Just confused if I totally went in too early and there happened to be an easy mutual excuse for rejection or if it’s more what it appears.

I don’t know if the awkward ending had the most to do with my reaction or hers though… I just think I moved to fast and overconfidently regardless.

scott32wolvo
    scott32wolvo
    Participant
    January 13, 2016 at 4:03 pm #91561

It seems like a random moment she had to be honest. She was just after some support through stuff and you being there to listen her slowly comforted her then naturally took thinks to the kissing stages. I guess that was her way of saying thanks for being there, but the drinking made her take that extra risk and go in for a kiss. Its best to just put it back of your mind and see if she mentions it.

Anonymous
    January 14, 2016 at 2:46 am #91603

“Then he kissed her. Betsy didn’t believe in letting boys kiss you. She thought it was silly to be letting first this boy and then that one kiss you, when it didn’t mean a thing. But it was wonderful when Joe Willard kissed her. And it did mean a thing.”