knowing he is the one

DATING ADVICE FORUM

knowing he is the one

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lilah
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 1:24 am #124823
    knowing he is the one

Once you feel that soulmate connection you are never the same again. that is exactly how I feel when it comes to this guy whom I met a few months ago off a game I was playing. he and I dated for two months until we realized we were not healthy for each other so I took it upon myself to end it. during our time apart I realized I missed everything about him and I realized the good qualities in which he has and the things I’ve done wrong while I was with him. he moved on and dated someone else and something kept telling me how unhappy he was and how he and I will speak again. I didn’t think much about it because all I really wanted for him was to be happy. so a few days again he messaged me and my heart fell to the ground I couldn’t believe that he would message me after these few months of not speaking to each other. since he and I started speaking again a lot of things has changed, we seem to appreciate each other more than before. he would tell me how he wanted to message me but was too afraid in doing so, and that he would be looking for me in the last girl he was with. he keeps saying how he missed me and how he is happy to be in contact with me again and I strongly feel the same. his mother knows of me and all she wants is for us to prove ourselves to each other and not hurt each other as we done before.

any advice as to how to handle all of this. because I just feel a sense of rush. it’s like this person whom I’m talking to is totally different. we have not argued and he keeps saying how different I am in comparison to who he met a few months ago.

my angel
    my angel
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 12:42 pm #124860

As hard as it is try to take it slow, really prove to each other the changes and the love you feel. Treat if as if it’s a first date again.