Ladies…Does she like me in a romantic way? (I'm a guy Btw)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AFAVIATOR
    Participant
    February 11, 2016 at 6:52 pm #93397

there’s this girl I’m really into. She’s absolutely gorgeous and I’ve know her for about 4 months or so. We go to the same church, and thats really the only reason we know each other. My dad lives in the same city as her, and i go to visit every other weekend or so since im at school about three hours away. In the time that I’ve known her she’s been really outgoing and i feel like we’ve conjured up pretty good chemistry. the only problem i have is that i can’t tell if she likes me as much as i like her. She treats me differently than all the other guys at church( in a good way) but i feel like I’m getting mixed signals from her. i have a few instances and examples of the mixed signals i have received that id like to share with you guys, hoping that i get an outside opinion on the matter. Here we go…
    1) She was the very first person to come up to me and make me comfortable at church. This included hanging out with me and inviting me to church events, and the first day she spoke to

AFAVIATOR
    Participant
    February 11, 2016 at 6:54 pm #93398

… left a huge smear on her face, without hesitation, she came up to me and asked me to clean the smear off her face. i did it and i said ” wow, you have really soft skin” and she replied “i know”.
    3) i didn’t know how to dance, previous to meeting her, and one day i was sitting down at a church dance whilst the other kids where dancing and she came up to me and insisted i dance with her… she taught me and it was pretty sensual, we kept looking each other in the eyes…
    4)one day we were at a ice skating rink with the other kids and her and i skated together (arms cuffed) and we were having a good time, idk why but all of a sudden i asked her about a new girl in our group, wondering what her name was… she replied saying ” Why do you want to know her name; so you can flirt with her?” and i said no. she later said that she said that because she couldn’t remember the girls name and she was giving herself time to think. that same night i was sitting down with her and i said

Emy
    Participant
    February 11, 2016 at 9:18 pm #93409

I think she likes u man

AFAVIATOR
    Participant
    February 12, 2016 at 9:34 am #93399

” stop hating on me” after some playful banter, and she though i said ” stop hitting on me” immediately she got really defensive saying ” i would never hit on you ” she said this like 4 times as i was telling her she heard wrong. She then ended with ” and if i ever do it would be really subtle”
    5)now ill just tell you about some things that go on between her and i. she always makes eye contact with me during church service, like always. usually she looks away after a second or two but theres no expression i guess when we look at each other. she doesn’t like to text, but when i asked her to text me she said ” ill make an exception with you, you’re the one one ill text fast”she never texts first though. she touches my hands and hair and neck sometimes, but one time she looked me in the eyes and held my hand with her two hands for about a minute while she was excusing herself of something she did. she likes to mock what i say a lot and she also hugs me everytime we see each other

AFAVIATOR
    Participant
    February 12, 2016 at 9:34 am #93403

she likes to mock what i say a lot and she also hugs me everytime we see each other and say bye. she’s asked me to fix her hair several times and her friends know that i like her. everyone kind of knows but neither of us really acknowledge it.she covers my eyes when she comes from behind me and tells me things like” i have a surprise for you, my love and admiration”. lastly she called me bro twice ( both times she was telling me a story, and she was pretty hyper) and i asked her ” why do you call me that” ( i was a bit upset about it, and keep in mind, she only calls me that) she said ” i don’t know, i used to say it a lot so..” this and several small things she does send me the wrong message and I’m not sure what to think of all this. sorry for any grammatical errors, i was trying to write this pretty fast… tell me what you think, and if you have any questions about the situations, go ahead and ask away! thanks

ethannn1
    Participant
    February 14, 2016 at 12:15 am #93517

maybe