Ladies Help, Do I Keep At It?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:53 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CaboWabo9
    Participant
    February 5, 2016 at 4:10 pm #93038

So I met a girl through a friend and we have been on two dates over the period of a month. Second date ended up at my place where we made out, listened to music, and talked until like 5 am. She slept over but I didnt initiate sex because I really like this girl and hope to make an actual relationship out of it, and didn’t want her to have the impression that’s all I want. First question, was that a mistake? She is busy with work and only does stuff on the weekends, primarily Saturday so it is tough to go on frequent dates. She has lots o friends and family so she needs to fit them in as well. I have asked her out on a few dates and have been politely turned down, but she offers an alternative, like “we” might have to wait until next weekend. I think she plays hard to get, but am not sure. If she wasn’t interested in pursuing anything further she wouldn’t answer my texts, or offer alternatives, although not suggesting an exact date/time.

CaboWabo9
    Participant
    February 5, 2016 at 4:11 pm #93039

CONTD….I don’t mind being persistent, but ladies, do you think me asking her out once a week is too much? Is that clingy? I don’t want to come across as needy, but I don’t want to screw this up and let her fizzle away either. I don’t text or call her constantly, but do keep in contact about once a week and she always responds in a flirtatious manner. Should I be waiting for her to suggest that we go on a 3rd date, or do I keep being the pursuer? HELP!!! Thanks 🙂

karen18
    Participant
    February 5, 2016 at 4:13 pm #93040

yes, give it some time and wait for her to come to you. wait a little and if you don’t hear from her, then ask again. however, if she turns down again, she may just be being polite.

BrassnBass98
    Participant
    February 6, 2016 at 4:33 am #93064

I agree just give it a little time before asking her again, if she doesn’t on her own. If she turns you down again, I say look for someone else. You seem like a decent guy who deserves a girl that actually gives you the time of day. Hope this helps

CaboWabo9
    Participant
    February 8, 2016 at 9:30 am #93120

Thanks. I’ll give it a week and go from there!

tmac12345
    Participant
    February 8, 2016 at 10:22 am #93164

Yeah she is just busy. If she was crazy about you she would find time easily. You need to wow her the next time you see her.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 8, 2016 at 9:42 pm #93195

I agree with the others; wait about a week to see if she reaches out to you. She could be playing hard to get or maybe she’s just not interested. I wish you much luck!

Show Time
    Participant
    February 9, 2016 at 1:42 am #93201

Good luck man.