Ladies I need your honest opinion.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

geminiv
    Participant
    November 3, 2014 at 5:58 pm #66986

So I met the woman on an online dating site . We spoke here and there then from that to everyday. Single parent as am I. 31 with me being 35. So we decide to meet. Small town girl so I go to meet her and we end up going to a city over an hour away to an amusement park. Admittedly wasn’t the best over packed that evening. Dinner at Pf changs. Then we even fit in a movie. Lots of touching holding cuddling throughour the day. We drive back get to her home at 3am. Sleep in seperate rooms. I leave at 9am or so. As I live 2 hrs away. Not the greatest of dates but it was so so.
    We continued to talk and text on the regular but just a little off though not exactly moving forward. I had previously purchased vip tickets to a Margarita Festival and she agreed to come down and go. She came and we left immediately to downtown Houston about an hour from me. We check in to a 4 star hotel get transportation to festival have a few drinks snack talk a bit. Not really a ton of fun.

geminiv
    Participant
    November 4, 2014 at 9:05 am #66987

Part 2.
    We go back to the hotel I give her a brief massage check out some of her tattoos. We get up and decide to go check out a haunted house. Which sucked I must say. It was back to the hotel and asleep. Back to my house the next morning and she helped do snack bags for my son’s football team (he is 6). She leaves and text me that she is home in a couple hours. Thing is I haven’t heard from her since and it’s been 9 days. I texted thanks the next day for the snacks and then once Wednesday again Friday along with a call all with no response. I assume she is ignoring but just seems a bit strange. I’m just wondering what it could be or do I need to just leave it as I have. I really would like to know what the hell though. But I can take a hint as hard as that may be.

geminiv
    Participant
    November 5, 2014 at 8:35 am #66989

Wow I guess my part 2 didnt post so I’ll keep it short out of frustration. We go back to the hotel and I give her a bit of a massage and check out her back tats. We leave and go to a haunted house which sucked seriously sucked. Come back to the hotel and turn in for the night. Leave out in the morning and then back to my place. She actually made some snack bags for my son’s little team for Monday. She goes home and text me she has made it. We haven’t spoken since. Now 8 days. I text her to say thanks for the snacks again next day. Then Wednesday and Friday I also called once Friday and no nothing at all. I’m clearly in my mind being ignored but just seems a bit off. Your opinions on the situation? Thought on my future actions if any at all?

Spanishgirl74
    Participant
    November 16, 2014 at 11:39 am #67634

Hi I just read what you post. I’m a 40 yrs old gal just like man if a woman is Interested In you she will call, text you, email you and hang out with you if she is not doing none of this just plain and simple she is not really into you or she has seen in you She Does Not like. When I go out on a date with a guy and I’m not really into the guy I won’t text him but if he texted me back I will text him back now and then but I don’t show much interest or I texted him hours later in hopes he will get the hint I’m not really into him and stop pursuing me.