Ladies!  Need your advice for my second date!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Ladies! Need your advice for my second date!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jessetr
    Participant
    February 4, 2014 at 5:27 pm #47206
    Ladies! Need your advice for my second date!

Apologies in advance if this may not be the right forum, but I didn’t want advice from another male. If there is a different forum, please let me know…

ANYWAYS!

I had a terrific first date with this woman. She’s lighthearted, sweet, physically affectionate and touchy (no sex or kissing yet).

We just got off the phone, and during our conversation she invited me to this dance class she is teaching as a one-off for her friend. It’s a very spiritual thing, involving dancing through your chakras and all that.

No problem so far. I’m happy to do things like that. I’m not shy or reserved, or even a bad dancer myself for a white boy. : ) My concern is that this being our second date, and even though we’ve already held hands and walked arm-in-arm, I don’t know how much of that should be revealed at the class.

If I act flirty with her, that could look unprofessional on her part. If I hang back too much, I could send the wrong signal. There must be some middle ground.

Thx!

anabell
    Participant
    February 5, 2014 at 4:20 am #47218

If she is inviting to to an event that seems very personal to her, I think that itself is a huge thing. Meaning she feels comfortable and attracted to you enough to have invited you in the first place. That being said you should act flirty when you two are alone (before the dance starts) and not so much while the others are there (since it is her dance class).

knight0718
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:53 pm #47207

You do know that a little eye contact and a nice smile could easily do the trick. It shows that you’re interested but not overly eager to be physical or clingy or any other that nonsense. Maybe try waiting for her after class and then give her a hug or something.

jessetr
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:54 pm #47221

Great advice! Thanks!