Ladies would you leave a guy with ED if…

• Austin Powers
    Austin Powers
    October 11, 2016 at 11:14 pm #113827

Alright so here’s my problem. I met this great girl and everything is perfect so far including sexual chemistry. We’ve been seeing each other for 2 months so far and are pretty much almost BF & GF. But I’m temporarily having erection problems that might last a few months due to severe insomnia which I’m trying to fix. It’s looking like it might take 3 more months or so for me to have full on sex.

In the mean time I have been performing oral sex on her every time we hook up. And honestly I’m highly talented in this department. I make her orgasm at least 2 times back to back with every session. She says I’m the best she’s ever had when it comes to oral which is a big plus.

Now my question to the girls only is… How would you feel in this scenario? Would you get restless and want to break up with me over this? How long would you be able to wait for my erections to start working again?

October 15, 2016 at 2:23 pm #114207

Honestly, I’d never leave someone if they had this problem, would be very selfish and if they did leave then you deserve someone better!!