Last two second dates were cancelled. I think my E.D. may be a factor..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 12:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ohthehumanity
    ohthehumanity
    Participant
    October 14, 2016 at 4:27 pm #114159

First night we made out, night two we had a night of quality time and planned sex. Had some erectile dysfunction and she was really cool about it. Heck, gave me another chance the following week. I probably would’ve done okay but I messed up due to premature ejac..I’ve taken corrective action since.

1- Cancels date a day prior due to being sick.
    2- date rescheduled for a week later. cancels two days prior bc she “promised a friend already she’d help them with a project” which involves her skill-set. I propose watching the movie at my place next time since the movie is no longer in theaters.She excepts, provides no day.
    3- I text “you should come over Friday” and she texts me Wednesday midnight (tues night) “You won’t believe me but I’m sick again.. it was like bam! Round 2!.” So I succinctly respond “Feel better soon, hope to reschedule.”

I mention the E.D issue up top because I feel like it’s enough to lower her interest and maybe it justifies more effort on my part.

lm0905
    Participant
    October 14, 2016 at 6:13 pm #114195

Maybe it has to do with it, maybe it doesn’t… I’m going to assume it’s the latter. She could possibly not have felt a spark to warrant a 2nd date. I’m sorry 🙁 I promise there are other women out there!

ConnorL
    Participant
    October 15, 2016 at 11:42 pm #114222

You might need to accept the fact maybe she doesn’t want a second date. Either that or it’s just a coincidence

ohthehumanity
    ohthehumanity
    Participant
    October 17, 2016 at 1:46 am #114249

Thanks for all your logical and constructive responses. Her message came around midnight last week on the 12th. It’s the 17th now. Under slightly more common circumstances, I would leave it in the air and continue getting new numbers. The extenuating factors being the E.D. snapfoo are most regrettable and I’d hate to kill something with great potential over that shit knowing I didn’t try anything because I treated it like a normal circumstance.

My plan:
    Shoot her a “How are you?” message tomorrow or the day after. I’ll try to guage her interest from there. No response, well duh… an unenthusiastic response or an inability to make plans again is also a no go. If on the other hand she does agree to meet up, and doesn’t cancel.. that’s great too. I’ll just schedule it, be prepared but assume she’ll cancel again since that’s been her track record thus far.

Bad plan? Recommend an alteration to it? Wait longer perhaps?

ohthehumanity
    ohthehumanity
    Participant
    October 17, 2016 at 7:49 pm #114398

I shot her a short message but I’m already moving onto talking to other people. Ultimately this previous girl treated me too much like an option anyway.