October 14, 2016 at 4:27 pm #114159
First night we made out, night two we had a night of quality time and planned sex. Had some erectile dysfunction and she was really cool about it. Heck, gave me another chance the following week. I probably would’ve done okay but I messed up due to premature ejac..I’ve taken corrective action since.
1- Cancels date a day prior due to being sick.
2- date rescheduled for a week later. cancels two days prior bc she “promised a friend already she’d help them with a project” which involves her skill-set. I propose watching the movie at my place next time since the movie is no longer in theaters.She excepts, provides no day.
3- I text “you should come over Friday” and she texts me Wednesday midnight (tues night) “You won’t believe me but I’m sick again.. it was like bam! Round 2!.” So I succinctly respond “Feel better soon, hope to reschedule.”
I mention the E.D issue up top because I feel like it’s enough to lower her interest and maybe it justifies more effort on my part.
lm0905ParticipantOctober 14, 2016 at 6:13 pm #114195
Maybe it has to do with it, maybe it doesn’t… I’m going to assume it’s the latter. She could possibly not have felt a spark to warrant a 2nd date. I’m sorry 🙁 I promise there are other women out there!
ConnorLParticipantOctober 15, 2016 at 11:42 pm #114222
You might need to accept the fact maybe she doesn’t want a second date. Either that or it’s just a coincidenceOctober 17, 2016 at 1:46 am #114249
Thanks for all your logical and constructive responses. Her message came around midnight last week on the 12th. It’s the 17th now. Under slightly more common circumstances, I would leave it in the air and continue getting new numbers. The extenuating factors being the E.D. snapfoo are most regrettable and I’d hate to kill something with great potential over that shit knowing I didn’t try anything because I treated it like a normal circumstance.
Shoot her a “How are you?” message tomorrow or the day after. I’ll try to guage her interest from there. No response, well duh… an unenthusiastic response or an inability to make plans again is also a no go. If on the other hand she does agree to meet up, and doesn’t cancel.. that’s great too. I’ll just schedule it, be prepared but assume she’ll cancel again since that’s been her track record thus far.
Bad plan? Recommend an alteration to it? Wait longer perhaps?
Top 10 Best Sites
Looking for a dating site you can trust? Search no more.