LDR merchant marine boyfriend hasn't been in touch

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kikies
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 5:51 am #119029

Boyfriend of 1,5 years is a seaman. We live 5 hours apart, last 7 months he was away for his work. Before he left we see each other every other weekend, said he loved me very much. While on ship, his aunt died, told him I would be there for him, we continued to have fb conversations. He said when he would return, he would have a lot of things to do here, things for his work, to comfort his mother and rest.
    3 weeks ago he sent me a normal message, saying he can’t wait to get back as he was tired and then…nothing. I would send him messages for about 2 weeks,got no response, thought there was problem with the internet on the ship. Then realised he returned home a week ago and didn’t tell me, texted him 3 days ago telling him that I would prefer he told me he was back and needed some time to put things together, than ignore me. Didn’t hear from him. It’s been 3 days. Should I let him be for a week and then give him a call? Or break up? I love him very much and I believe he is too!