LDR Should I try again? I don't get her.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

idktbh
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 12:14 am #100837

Hey all,
    I have been talking to this girl 4 over a year we decided to start dating about 4 months ago
    She ended up dumping me because she was depressed and thought her happiness depended on me, she didn’t know who she was or loved herself and also she said she wasn’t feeling me “at that time” …
    This girl is very confusing.
    I went to see her before we broke up and we had a great time she seemed to love me.
    Before breaking up she had plan to come to a state an hour away from me and now she is there but we haven’t talked in about two weeks.
    I texted her two weeks ago and we talked for a bit and then she stopped texting but then wrote a post about how I was better off without her
    I want to hit her up and ask her out again but I am afraid she is going to reject me and break my heart again and she is so confusing.. I don’t know how to even approach the subject. I would love to see her but I also don’t want to be in a constant up and down.. I don’t know what to do… help!

idktbh
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 12:22 am #100838

she also hasn’t posted anything about the trip which is unusual for her personality and it was a college course trip so in that sense I’m not worried.

idktbh
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 7:02 am #100840

anyone? lol

idktbh
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 11:38 pm #100912

bump