Leading On? Advice for my buddy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DKing3
    Participant
    April 13, 2015 at 1:57 pm #77125

Alright so first off this is for a buddy of mine and I thought I would ask about this situation on here!
    So my friend started to o out with this girl for about a month now. It seemed as though they were doing fine. They had cuddled, kissed, hugged and done all the things a bf and gf would do. So last night he tells me that she told him that they are NOT bf and gf, and they are not in a relationship and he is falling a lot faster for her than she is for him. This makes no since to me and quite frankly pisses me off! Why do you guys think she would do that? Hug and cling on to him, let him kiss her and cuddle and all that and then tell him they aren’t together?? Leading on or what?? Really strange and messy situation! Thanks for the replies in advanced!!

DKing3
    Participant
    April 13, 2015 at 2:11 pm #77126

*** Also, according to him he said that she said this in a relatively aggravated tone, so she is apparently a little mad about this.

pacosbill00
    Participant
    April 13, 2015 at 10:25 pm #77166

I think she just wants the attention he provides and wants to make it clear that they are just “talking” rather than dating and that she may leave at any point. Sounds like this girl isn’t worth it. Don’t force it. Move on. I know it’s difficult sometimes. But just be realistic, if she doesn’t want you, do you want her? They are PLENTY of girls out there. Good luck 🙂

DKing3
    Participant
    April 14, 2015 at 4:17 pm #77244

Ya know that is what I was thinkin too! And no this isn’t the thing where this is really happening to me and I just pretend its my friend. This is actually for a friend. I feel sorry for the guy because lordy he has been on so many dates and the girl ends up rejecting him. I sure hope one day he finds a girl!