Literally the only thing wrong with this guy… But it's a biig problem

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

savharvey
    savharvey
    Participant
    October 27, 2014 at 3:06 pm #66645

So me and this guy have known each other for maybe 2months he really likes me and I really like him, he treats me nicer than any boyfriend I’ve had and we have similar personalities and just ‘click’ BUT there is one problem… Before he met me he dated this one whore and they had sex a lot but she had sex with a bunch of different guys around the same time, anyway she got pregnant and they actually lived with each other for a bit, but now they don’t talk at all and he isn’t even sure if the baby is his. Just thinking about this makes me sick to my stomach, but if I wouldn’t have heard all this through the grapevine, I never would have guessed that he was the kind of guy that would do that, after all she was a whore. He doesn’t talk to any other girls but me and makes me feel like the only girl in the world, he recently asked what I would say if he asked me to go out with him… I wish I could have said yes… But I just don’t know I mean he could have a baby!!! What the hell do I do!?!

poncho
    Participant
    October 28, 2014 at 8:26 am #66659

You have every reason to be cautious here. I would step back a little, you dont really have much invested in this relationship and you dont know him well enough after 2 months.
    They had lived together
    Shes pregnant
    Could or could be his
    A lot drama your getting yourself into with the little time you known each other. If you knew him longer or was invested in him deeper, I would understand.
    This man does not have his life in order at this time and he needs to step up and take care of his business first. I would hold off on the date

writesaboutpeaches
    writesaboutpeaches
    Participant
    October 31, 2014 at 11:11 pm #66925

I agree with poncho. Proceed with caution, if you decide to proceed at all. Pregnancy takes two people – so this baby that’s born isn’t just because of the “whore”. I’d be careful with that particular judgment.

amhughes
    Participant
    November 4, 2014 at 11:21 pm #67035

Definitly have caution. You have to ask yourself if a relationship with him is worth the baby mama drama. Good luck!

Anonymous
    November 5, 2014 at 9:22 am #67052

To add something to Poncho who makes a great point,

If you do go out with him and happen to have sex, you should definitely have protections! May be its better if you talk early about that 🙂

bootyboot
    Participant
    November 7, 2014 at 8:41 am #67161

First of all, please don’t call any woman a whore. EVER. You are doing yourself and all women a disservice by doing that.

Second of all, why would you want to get all mixed up in that drama with a possible baby mama. He’s not sure the kid is his? Is he paying child support? He made a mistake and got a girl pregnant; doesn’t make him a bad guy, but it sounds like it’s an issue that could become a problem if he doesn’t get it resolved. Why doesn’t he just take a paternity test to find out for sure? His story sounds a little like b.s. Tread cautiously.

That one ghost
    That one ghost
    Participant
    November 7, 2014 at 10:00 pm #67234

swag

confused56
    Participant
    November 8, 2014 at 6:55 pm #67255

Be honest with him and talk to him about your feelings. Get to the bottom of the situation with the potential child. At the end of the day, everyone makes a lot of mistakes and it sounds like you like him a lot. Give him and the relationship a chance. Worse comes to worst, you guys break it off.