Little lost! Need help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Little lost! Need help!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lance
    Lance
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 3:16 am #150338
    Little lost! Need help!

I have been single a long time and not really dated for 5 years . I recently started a new job .About month after I started a new staff member came on bored and he instantly turned my head. We were not in immediate contact because he worked mornings, I work afternoons .But for the past 2 and half weeks we work the same shift .We come into contact with each other allot. I like him but very unsure if he likes me and how to proceed. I am his supervisor and have to keep my professionalism, which makes things a little tricky.We always catch each others eye ( I do mean always) with prolonged gazing, always “playing” teasing each other. He is always very close in my personal space . He is always laughing at my jokes, more then any one else . When he needs help, he comes to me, rather then his other work colleagues or supervisors. He has a very relaxed demeanour, and find that difficult to read.

I am not sure if he is gay. I don’t want to mess up a friendship, because I miss read things.

Rembos
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 5:46 am #150347

Well there are a couple of telltails you could use to see if he’s interested. Try to keep eye-contact for longer than 3 seconds, if he keeps contact. Then it might say something. Men are natural teasers and that usually is the only way they can talk to a girl. Don’t wait for him to ask you out, many guys don’t want to do that, because of the same reason you just said. He might think, shit if she says no, i have to work with someone who shot me down the whole time.

cdnrose
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 10:11 am #150404

I would say it is a no-go zone. You are his supervisor and you should keep work and personal life separate. Starting a work place romance almost always ends bad in my experience

Lance
    Lance
    Participant
    September 26, 2017 at 1:38 pm #150436

I would say it is a no-go zone. You are his supervisor and you should keep work and personal life separate. Starting a work place romance almost always ends bad in my experience

He would have to make the first move . There would have to be a few ground rules thats for sure regarding our behaviour at work and out off it .

But I don’t think he is interested in me. I just think he finds me different, intriguing.When you have been single as long as me, you live in hope. One some one like this comes along who shows a little interest its hard to ignore.