Long distance

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Long distance

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:39 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

leylafitt
    Participant
    August 24, 2017 at 4:47 am #146785
    Long distance

Hey I need help ,.
    I met a guy about two weeks ago in a club , I looked my worst an didn’t want to go there no make up on hair a mess and a packpack on . He’s a very attractive mixed race guy that all the girls in the club where wanting but I wasn’t intrested in anyone on that evening but he kept on staring at me and a first I thought it was because I looked so shorty until he asked for my number..which shocked me !! In the morning he wrote to me probably as soon as he wok up and I asked me if I had time to come to his city.. a one and half hour bus drive … after a whole da of thinking I said yes , he paid for my ticket and everything and was very happy to seem me .. he even tried to cook .. with candles and all .. he told me he wakes up every morning at 5 to be at work at 6 till 3-4 and it his last day of his holiday and wanted to use it on me .he told me a lot about himself and we both have children in the same age and told me he was pretty much a bad boy till now and wants to

leylafitt
    Participant
    August 24, 2017 at 4:55 am #146786

Change we spent a lovely evening together and I slept there .. he made me breakfast we watched movies till I went home … he told me he doesn’t write on WhatsApp but try’s writing everyday .. which he has done .. the weekend after we met was the weekend with his daughter and I didn’t want to meet her that fast .. he told me his daughter has never met another woman from him and he’s nervous so I said it doesn’t matter we can meet another weekend .. the problem was that the weekend after that was his Amsterdam weekend with his guys so we couldn’t meet either … the problem was a friend called me and asked where I knew him from.. and told me about him … because she knows him and the mother of his daughter… the mother was a girl who was in love with him that he fucked one and got pregnant … he was very mean to women fucks and never calls again .. aggressive just a really Bad fuckboy!! He was horrid to women fucked and kicked them out without a ticket and threw there shit out the

leylafitt
    Participant
    August 24, 2017 at 9:25 am #146788

The window . But the thing was why is he so nice to me ? Making me food cuddling with me .. writing everyday.. I didn’t get it and didn’t care on the moment … so I told him I was shocked and blocked him .. one day later he is still in Amsterdam his friend wrote to me and told me to unblock he had something to say .. I unblocked him .. he wrote to me very rude that I should chill the fuck out and I shouldn’t be pissed without saying why .. which isctrue i guess so I told him .. he started an argument.. he said he didn’t treat me like those other girls so why am I pissed .. he opened himself so I can judge him of what other girls gut to see of him ? He also said to me that as i have heard in the story’s he obviously doesn’t have a lot of respect for bitches and has no problem telling them that .. and that if he had felt that WAy he would of told me with no problem but it’s not like that .. after that he didn’t talk to me for the rest of the and the day after ..