Looking For Advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Looking For Advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    June 27, 2015 at 5:56 pm #81702
    Looking For Advice

I’m on an online dating site. A guy has been visiting my profile. I decided to take the initiative to send him a message. I asked him about work because we both do the same thing. We messaged a lot more. We both stated that we were already bored on summer vacation. He asked me if I wanted to come over & hangout. I was hesitant because I would never meet someone for the first time at their house. But, I agreed. He seemed really nice on both his profile & while talking to him. He said he had absolutely no expectations & wanted to watch a movie & possibly kiss a little if I felt good about that. We ended up having sex. Laid & talked for 1hr after & then went to dinner. We came back watched the women’s soccer match & had sex again. I stayed the night. In the morning he was very playful. When I left he said to keep in touch. I messaged him a couple days later to tell him something funny. He answered me immediately & told me what he was up to. I want to give him space but could he like me?

outofideas
    Participant
    July 1, 2015 at 2:53 pm #81897

There doesn’t seem to be a problem there:)
    It probably feels weird because this didn’t go at all as planned, but he is obviously really interested and if you like him just see where it goes. Whatever works and feels right to you.

peter.wolf
    Participant
    July 1, 2015 at 3:23 pm #81900

Well, right from the beginning of your post I was expecting to be it a terrible problem (ie. “he raped me” or “we had sex and he did not answer my calls any more” or something simmilar), but I have to agree with “outofideas” that there does not seem to be a problem there 🙂 Yeah, in your place, I would expect a catch as well, and maybe you will find out there is a problem, but as for now, you can enjoy new relationship 🙂

Anonymous
    July 2, 2015 at 9:52 pm #81955

I think the best way to tell if he’s interested in you relationship wise is to see how quickly he follows up for a second date, if any. This is a great article that outlines clearly the key signs that he is interested in you. No need to play games or figure out his texting strategy – http://www.createahappylovelife.com/howtotellhesinterestedinyou/.