Looking For Advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Looking For Advice

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:06 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

xDylanx2000
    Participant
    October 29, 2017 at 3:29 pm #154395
    Looking For Advice

Hello, I recently started to text a guy which I met on Tinder. He liked me first and as soon as I liked him back we matched. It started off well straight well and we moved off tinder to snap chatting just general chit-chat (Hi how are you, what interests you, just generally getting to know one another) then he started not to reply, I have done nothing wrong as my friends have read the chat and they also said he is being rude opening the message and not replying ( P.S I didn’t text him again after) he has been active on social media since and chooses not to reply to my messages, it has been a few days and he still hasn’t replied. It is clear from his previous messages that he indeed is showing interest and this is confusing me(my friends also agree) all I think to myself is is have I done something wrong or is he playing hard to get or is that just him or am I just over thinking the situation. He is a capricorn and i am a Pisces. Could anyone please help me out.

Thanks Dylan 🙂

crystalball
    crystalball
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 6:12 pm #156716

No it’s not you….just move on. He’s probably talking to lots of other people and just left your chat. It’s horrible but don’t think about it too deeply. Luckily you didn’t meet him face to face or had something going on long term.

missmaris
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 8:08 pm #156720

Love,

Move on. There is nothing wrong with you or anything. He is a guy who has lots of options ( tinder). He most likely is chatting to a number of girls. If he is not answering or reciprocating that is your answer. Don’t take it so personally. You have to understand that when you are on these sites that you are going to have to get through a lot of duds before you hit a winner. You have to expect a bit of ignoring , ghosting and deleting. Play the game.
    Love yourself and the one that wants to talk to you will.

foreverlove23
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 8:42 pm #156721

Better to stop communicating on him, it means he is not interested with you.. glad that you did not meet him already.