DATING ADVICE FORUM

Looking for advise on what to do.

Author
    Comments

• iamscotch
    Participant
    April 11, 2017 at 9:53 am #132810
    Looking for advise on what to do.

About a month ago I ran into a girl at a bar that I had hung out with once before. We were Facebook friends, but that’s pretty much it. So we talked for a few minutes and when our separate ways. A couple hours later she sent me a message on Facebook saying “it was great seeing you.” So after I got home I wrote her back saying “hey it was great seeing you too darlin” within seconds she was replying. We changed and flirted for a while and eventually I fell asleep.

The very next day she was messaging me more. Eventually she gave me her number and we kept texting and flirting. I finally asked her out and a few days later we went on a date and had a great time. It was one of the best dates I’ve ever had! We kissed a few times throughout the evening and at the end of the night we were making out in the parking lot like teenagers. I neither one of us wanted to leave each other. It was that great.

As soon as I got home she text me to tell me how great of a night she had with me. And how

iamscotch
    Participant
    April 11, 2017 at 9:54 am #132811

-update the situation so far

I text her a couple nights ago and she responded with a cute picture of her and her friends young daughter. Telling me what she was doing and asked “how are you??!!”

I text her back the next morning. I asked “how are you stranger?” Said responded with telling me she was good and letting me know what she had been doing for the weekend. That she was stuck at a friends because she was having car problems. And then asked how I was. The text conversation went like this:

Her:
    how are you?

Me:
    Dang that sucks! I’m good. Been busy. Hungover as shit though. Going out last night was a bad call haha.

Her:
    Hahaha that’s why I don’t do it lol

Me:
    Well I hope you’ve figured out your car and aren’t stuck and have to live the rest of you life in Bangor!

Her:
    Hahahaha seriously. I took it to a dealership yesterday. He said my transmission fluid was good but a little dirty, but my transmission itself is was fine. He thinks I just need a transmission fluid cha