Looking for advise on what to do.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

iamscotch
    Participant
    April 11, 2017 at 9:53 am #132810

About a month ago I ran into a girl at a bar that I had hung out with once before. We were Facebook friends, but that’s pretty much it. So we talked for a few minutes and when our separate ways. A couple hours later she sent me a message on Facebook saying “it was great seeing you.” So after I got home I wrote her back saying “hey it was great seeing you too darlin” within seconds she was replying. We changed and flirted for a while and eventually I fell asleep.

The very next day she was messaging me more. Eventually she gave me her number and we kept texting and flirting. I finally asked her out and a few days later we went on a date and had a great time. It was one of the best dates I’ve ever had! We kissed a few times throughout the evening and at the end of the night we were making out in the parking lot like teenagers. I neither one of us wanted to leave each other. It was that great.

As soon as I got home she text me to tell me how great of a night she had with me. And how

iamscotch
    Participant
    April 11, 2017 at 9:54 am #132811

-update the situation so far

I text her a couple nights ago and she responded with a cute picture of her and her friends young daughter. Telling me what she was doing and asked “how are you??!!”

I text her back the next morning. I asked “how are you stranger?” Said responded with telling me she was good and letting me know what she had been doing for the weekend. That she was stuck at a friends because she was having car problems. And then asked how I was. The text conversation went like this:

Her:
    how are you?

Me:
    Dang that sucks! I’m good. Been busy. Hungover as shit though. Going out last night was a bad call haha.

Her:
    Hahaha that’s why I don’t do it lol

Me:
    Well I hope you’ve figured out your car and aren’t stuck and have to live the rest of you life in Bangor!

Her:
    Hahahaha seriously. I took it to a dealership yesterday. He said my transmission fluid was good but a little dirty, but my transmission itself is was fine. He thinks I just need a transmission fluid cha

andy686
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 6:41 am #136053

i think you are going good.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 5:06 pm #136141

did you have a question?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 2:07 am #137074

It looks like you two really hit it off that’s not too easy to do, meeting someone from a social media site but I think you’re facebook friend was hinting around to you if she was having car problems she probably wanted you to pick her up so she can spend some time together. with you

s263583
    Participant
    May 25, 2017 at 1:36 pm #137625

I think from everything you’ve mentioned here, it’s going in a good direction. I would find time to hang out together again soon.

justacrusher
    justacrusher
    Participant
    May 26, 2017 at 1:37 pm #137702

You are going good…