Looking to find Filipina girl to marry and trying mail order websites. Should I

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

loveones
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 9:23 pm #156726

I’m a retired military man looking to settle down and marry a nice filipina. I’ve been divorced twice while I was active, and the reason why it never worked out is because I was away too much. I have 5 children from previous marriages, but they’re adults now. I’m close to most of them and I know there won’t be any issues if I decide to marry again. I’m done with work and what I want now is to spend the rest of my retirement quietly with someone.
    The reason why I want a filipina wife is because they’re known to be hospitable, respectful, and loving. I personally know many filipinos and friends who’ve been married to their filipina wives. I am envious that even after many years of marriage, no matter the marital problems, they remain strong and I honestly want that for myself. They also seem to be so caring that my friends are treated like kings in their own home.
    I don’t expect my future filipin

datinglola
    datinglola
    Participant
    November 20, 2017 at 8:39 am #156868

So basically you want to do whatever you want and you want a woman to stick around and put up with you no matter how you behave?